Tuesday, August 12, 2008

G for Gentry on the Guitar

Hello Everyone, now is my turn.
Singapore has been amazing so far. Although it is hot in Singapore I'm having an awesome time playing music with this team. The kids we've played for have been cool. Right now I would say that God has been showing me that we all have a purpose. Even though I may be broken, God has given me a purpose and that is to spread this gospel. Whether it is overseas, in Singapore, or if I am back at school in Minnesota. So I will see everyone soon at the concert and back home!

PS: Tanjong Pagar! :)

1 comment:

meh said...

hey guys! im irwin, for those who rmb me lol i loved the performance! haha hope you enjoy the rest of your time here in singapore and good luck with your throats :) and hope you will like durian when you get to try it :x k bye!~